We are proud of Prospero’s 100% deployment success rate. We have a team of service and support professionals that are deep in grocery transportation management expertise and are dedicated to making the deployment and operations of a grocery TMS system as it should be -easy and effective.
Prospero stands behind its products, and will:
- Have a dedicated developer answer any support calls within regular business hours.
- Offer 24-hour emergency support for any significant outages.
- Assist you with ongoing maintenance of your solution.
Deploying new enterprise software can feel daunting, but don’t worry. Prospero will be there to:
- Provide expertise from software developers sent directly to your site.
- Ease transition by assuring employees’ previous operations skillsets are still valuable.
- Train your employees face-to-face, answering questions in real-time.
- Guide and help prepare your site for deployment.
- Provide on-site support as your solution goes live.
Configured to your Needs
Beyond the box, we ensure Prospero works for you by:
- Integrating with your existing software systems such as purchasing, order management, warehouse management, yard management, etc.
- Baking your custom business rules directly into cleverly designed configurable components of the software solution (activity-based compensation, skeleton routes, driver bids, etc.)
- Accommodating the complexity involved in multi-site distribution environments.